Aluminium Pool Fencing | Installation of Aluminium Pool Fencing & Gates in Sydney
Aluminium pool fencing are a tried and tested pool fence barrier that provides a safe and effective pool fence but also looks great no matter what the surrounds. Low maintenance and quick to install, aluminium pool fences are an affordable and popular alternative to the frameless or semi-frameless glass fencing systems.
Aluminium Pool Fences are a durable and stylish pool barrier and the panels provided by Pool Fencing Solutions Sydney are rustproof and have an exceptional corrosion resistance so they are guaranteed to withstand the harsh weather conditions found across Sydney.
At Pool Fencing Solutions Sydney, we specialise in the installation or repair of aluminium pool fences as well as the New South Wales Pool Safety Legislation to ensure all work and materials are guaranteed to meet both legislation and the Australian standards.
The style and look of your fence is a personal decision – as long as it meets the standard, you can go wild design-wise. Here are a few of the main styles.
- Aluminium and steel fences are typically made with tubular upright bars joined by upper and lower rails.
- Flat top fences have vertical tube bars that are fixed and welded inside flat horizontal upper and lower rails.
- Loop-top fences have sections of tubular pipe bent through the upper rail so that each section of pipe forms two vertical bars rather than one.
- Double-top fences have two upper horizontal rails with decorative metalwork incorporated. This results in a similar effect to the loop-top design, with a shorter section of vertical bar than in an equivalent height flat-top fence.
- Wire-based fences use thick vertical wires or rods instead of tubular rods. They are often more expensive per panel than the flat and loop-top fences, but are well worth considering. Wire-based fencing can be bought in galvanised or powder-coated finishes.